- "Welp, it was worth the wait!" - 10 of 10 Patrick Hancock, Destructoid
- "Owlboy is bloody terrific." - 9 of 10 Jim Sterling, The Jimquisition
- "There aren’t many emotions that Owlboy didn’t provoke from me." - 9.5 of 10 Mike Suskie, GameCritics
- "Moves the classic formula back into the modern world of gaming." - 9 of 10
Jon Calvin, GameReactor
Explore a vibrantly crafted pixel world in this flying adventure platformer.
Being a mute, Otus struggles living up to the expectations of owl-hood.
Things spiral from bad to worse with the sudden appearance of sky pirates.
What follows is a journey through monster infested ruins, with unexpected
encounters, and burdens no-one should have to bear.
A love letter to pixel art for a new audience, Owlboy is an open-world
exploration game with a unique mix of flight and platforming.
Carry anything. Recruit Otus's friends as gunners to fight for you,
each with unique abilities and stories.
- Large dungeons with big and challenging boss battles.
- An adventure 10 years in the making.
Owlboy Physicals on 29th May!
We have partnered with SOEDESCO to bring the game to retail for PS4 and Nintendo Switch on May 29th!
Pre-orders are available at these locations:
In addition to this, SOEDESCO has announced the Limited Edition of Owlboy, to be launched on July 13th!
Links to the Limited Edition are available here.
The Owlboy Soundtrack
The entire Owlboy soundtrack is now available! Composed by
Jonathan Geer, the album features:
Meet the D-Pad Studio team
Simon Stafsnes Andersen
I'm Simon! I'm the director and original creator of Owlboy, and I create all the art for the game.
I'm Jo! I handle business and gameplay programming at D-Pad Studio.
Henrik Stafsnes Andersen
I'm Henrik! I mainly do engine programming and story work on Owlboy.
I'm Adrian! I do level design and promotion for Owlboy.
I'm Jonathan! I make the music and sound effects for Owlboy.
Julianne J. Royce
My name is Julie, and I'm from Texas! I do merchandising and promotions!